FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
BECOME AN EVOY HOST
RENT YOUR PLACE TO A TRAVELING MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL FOR HEALTHCARE JOBS!
1. How much does it cost to list rental property on Evoy?
Evoy does not charge to list rental property on our website, however if your place is rented, there is a processing fee of 10% of the rent agreed upon.
2. How much should a host charge for rent?
That's totally up to you. As a host you decide the amount you would like to receive for your available rental.
3. How many photos should I upload?
You must upload 5 good quality pictures, which include: an exterior shot along with pictures of the living quarters.
4. When will my listing expire?
Your listing does not expire, however, you may remove it at anytime.
5 What type of property can I list?
Evoy is looking for great properties all over the U.S. for our medical professionals. Properties may include:
Single family homes
6. How long does it take to view my listing after it's been uploaded?
Listings generally upload within 24 hours for online viewing. To view rental properties go to:
"Places to Stay" and click "Search For Rentals Now"
7. Where can my listed property be viewed?
Properties listed on Evoy may also appear on Evoy's Social Media pages for maximum exposure .
8. As a host, can I charge a cleaning fee?
Yes. There is 5% cleaning fee added to your agreed rental amount.
9. Who's responsible for bringing host and renter together?
The responsibility is solely with the bringing the host and the renter. Evoy only provides the platform for the host and the renter to communicate and share information.